Because I forget these things and I use my blog as my notepad now -- here is what I need to get for the new baby and N prior to the birth:
1. Going home from the hospital outfit. If this is a girl, be prepared to see the fussiest, craziest, girliest outfit that has ever existed.
2. New crib, but one that sits on the floor rather than a few feet off the floor. I'd rather bitch about bending over to put my baby to bed than spend two years worrying that my baby would fall five feet to the floor below after they climbed out.
3. Twin sized bed and mattress.
4. Playmat. A cute one.
6. Small bottles (Will this be the baby I can breastfeed? Let's hope so. I will totally save money.)
7. A recommendation for a newborn photographer because I want precious pics of the tiny babe this time to post all over the house.
8. New non-yucky diaper bag.
9. Mei tai.
It's not as much stuff as last time, thank God.