- At home, popular news items: murder, corruption, death, disease! Here? Whale crosses harbor! People catch burglar! No one hurt in propane leak! Olympic champion visits home! This is a really small town we live in and it seems pretty darned peaceful and it is surrounded by similarly small towns or even smaller towns.
- I'm ten minutes from Maine.
- I'm ten minutes from the Atlantic Ocean.
- I saw a humpback whale. That was cool.
- I joined a knitting group and I might have inadvertently offended a male knitter by telling him that I was afraid of steeking.
- N took nearly four years to get a birthday invite from a friend in Philly areas. In NH? Four days.
- I'm knitting again and spending more time with P due to the lack of a computer desk. Thinking maybe I should get rid of the one at home or convert it to homework use for N in the future.
- We have two bathrooms. Celebrate!
- I got another shout out from a random stranger. Right Side, Wrong Side, you made my day.
- I'm panicking over rumors that Feedburner might just stop working. What to do with my RSS feed then? I should switch over to Twitter anyway.
A Different Version Of Myself
Do I know you? Do we hang? If so, you're already aware, most likely, that I'm kicking it in NH with my family. We're only there for several months, but, it's bye-bye Philly suburbs. The weird, the true, and the good follows: